Catholic Education Wodonga schools offer an inclusive, progressive and respectful workplace environment.
Work with us
As impressive as our facilities are, we know it’s our teachers and staff which make a difference for our students.
CEW schools offer an opportunity for professional development surrounded by a supportive culture, engaging people and a drive to deliver the best possible education for every student. We balance tradition with a forward-thinking approach. We are always learning.
Our current positions are listed below.
St Augustine’s Primary
Payroll & Finance Officer (12 months fixed term – possible ongoing)
2 DAYS PER WEEK (TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY)
We are looking for a suitably qualified candidate with the following experience:
- Qualifications in bookkeeping and/or accounting (minimum Cert IV in Accounting) or equivalent
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Experience in computerised accounting packages preferably ICON and Microsoft Office Suite
- Financial processing experience including the preparation of BAS and payroll transactions
- Ability to prepare, interpret and present financial reports
- Commitment to Catholic education and to the safety and wellbeing of children
Role description is available at www.sawodonga.catholic.edu.au/employment
Submit your application addressing the selection criteria in 800 words or less along with your resume and three referees to email@example.com
For further enquiries contact Joe Quinn 0422 296 335
Applications close Tuesday 12th October 2021
St Monica’s Primary
Full time and Teaching Positions (12 months – fixed term)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified educators with a passion for Exemplary Learning and Teaching.
Applications must be able to demonstrate and address the following Key Selection Criteria:
● A willingness to support the Catholic Ethos of the school
● Be highly motivated and passionate about evidence-based learning and teaching
● An ability to work as part of a team
● An ability to foster relationships between staff, students and parents
● A demonstrated commitment to improving personal practice
To apply, please address the above criteria and include a cover letter and current Curriculum Vitae via email to:
Jenny Critchley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications: Monday 4th October at 9am
Catholic College Wodonga
Please click here for a full list of job opportunities with Catholic College Wodonga